Laboratory Jaw Crusher
Capitalizing on the proficiency of our engineers and technicians, we have been able to put forward for our clients highly durable and reliable range of Laboratory Jaw Crushers. Compact in size and rugged in construction, the range designed for fast crushing of aggregates, ores, minerals, coal, coke, chemicals and other similar materials.
Ideal for general laboratory or small pilot plant operations, the range comes with following specifications:
- Size: 8”X12”
- Feed Size: 100mm
- Discharge Size: 6 – 20mm
- Capacity: 500Kg/Hr.
- Operation On: 10 H.P. 3 Ph. 1440 R.P.M. 440 Volts 50 Hz Main AC supply with Starter
- Designed with two movable manganese steel jaws which produces two blows for every revolution, thus reducing over sizing to a minimum
- A combination of forward and downward strokes with a rocking action exerts pressure on the coarser material, yet permits the finished material to pass through pre Jaws
- For feeding material a hopper is provided at the top
- The smooth Jaws ensure a uniform product
Warring: Please insert 40 no. mobile oil before using the jaw crusher. One cup cover is added with the Jaw crusher.